INTRO TO DEV OPS
& THE CLOUD
PLACES: 10 STUDENTS PER MONTH
COURSE SCHEDULE: TO BE CONFIRMED
DEMAND FOR COURSE:
Orchid Cloud has 40 students ready to go from Generating Genius program
We have a spreadsheet of students ready to take a place on the course
● Participation will be collected via a google spreadsheet doc
● Testimonials and stories via videos /pictures including name
Demographic of students -
During a Case Study carried out in July- September results showed that 80 percent of students were Black,10 percent of students were Caucasian & 10 percent of students were Non Causcasian.
80 percent of students were in the age range of 20-25 the other 20 percent of students were 25-30
60 percent of students were Female & 40 percent of students were Male.
LEVEL 2 - WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT
Orchid Cloud finds appropriate work experience placement students.
Students would be sourced from the following locations.
Age would be between ranges 18-25
There is an admin fee of £500 per placement from Orchid Cloud
LEVEL 3 - APPRENTISHIP PLACEMENT
Hiring of apprentice engineers who would take part in the Government 18 month
Christ the King (All three campuses)
St Francis Xavier
There would be a recruitment fee of 15% per placement